Date: TO BE ANNOUNCED
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (approximate)
Included Meals: Morning Coffee & Rolls
Coffee & Cookies during the day
Registration Fee: TO BE ANNOUNCED
1. Lunch Speaker.
2. Welcoming Speaker.
3. Committee Reports
4. Resolutions to be debated and voted.
5. TXRA Elections: President
6. TXRA Elections: SD 9, SD 10 and SD 12 TXRA Directors
7. Information and Delegate Selection for the NFRA National Convention in .
TXRA Convention Delegate and Alternate Rules:
1. The DCRA has a delegate allocation of 11 delegates and 22 alternate delegates.
2. Only DCRA members in good standing (dues paid) as of April 24, 2017 may be selected as a delegate or alternate.
3. Only delegates may vote at the Convention on all issues requiring a Convention vote.
4. Alternates do not have a vote at the Convention but may participate in all other Convention activities.
5. DCRA members interested in going to this Convention as delegates should contact Kurt Hyde, DCRA President by DATE TO BE DETERMINED of their intention to attend the Convention. All delegates and alternates will be selected by the DCRA Board of Directors.